Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lawyer Jokes - #1 - lawyer's deal with the devil

A week or so ago, I did an email newsletter asking people to share lawyer jokes with me. So here I go sharing some of them.

A Lawyer’s Deal With The Devil

An aspiring young lawyer was sitting her office late one night, when Satan
appeared before her.

The Devil told the lawyer “I have a proposition for you…”

“You can win every case you try for the rest of your life. Your clients
will adore you, your colleagues will stand in awe of you, and you will make
embarrassing sums of money. All I want in exchange is your husband’s soul, your
children’s souls, the souls of your parents, grandparents, and the souls of all
your friends and law partners.”

The lawyer ponders this for a moment, then finally asks: “So, what’s the
catch?”

1 comment:

  1. Hello David,

    I really like what you are doing with your approach to practicing law and outreach to your clients.

    Whatever imagesand negative stereotypes about lawyers prevail, it would seem that those (like me) in the brokerage & financial services are not that far behind now.

    I saw a comic of child dressed as wall street broker for Halloween and people were running for their lives. ; )

    Take Care,

    Adam Sheehan
    Bloomington, IL

    ReplyDelete