Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Moms only - review my new free report re: protecting your kids?

I am finalizing a free report for moms (and dads) that discusses naming guardians. I wanted to give some guidance to this difficult process so I created this report:

Naming Guardians for your Kids: 11 Easy to Understand Facts that Every Parent Should Know

In a couple weeks this will be available for download from my website. But for now, I wanted to see if there are any moms out there who want to get a preview of it and give me some feedback about how I can make it better. (and if you twist my arm, maybe I'll let a dad review it)

Interested in helping me out? Shoot me an email at david@edwardsgroupllc.com and I will send you the report. But remember, if you ask for the preview, you are promising to give me some constructive feedback on it.

David Otis Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment